Bradley is the CEO & President of the Honan Strategy Group – a strategic public opinion research and data analytics company.
Bradley is a recognized and widely quoted expert in leveraging public opinion polling data and digital analytics for strategic planning purposes.
Bradley’s work helps agencies, political candidates, senior government leaders, NGO’s, and C Level business executives at large multinational corporations understand the shifting contours of public opinion and develop actionable go to market strategies.
Bradley’s work in traditional research (quantitative and qualitative) and digital analytics spans over 20 years and has taken him from the Clinton White House to the Boardroom of Corporate America working on behalf of companies such as; American Airlines, Dannon, General Electric, Goldman Sachs, Johnson & Johnson, Major League Baseball, Nestle, Pepsi, Pfizer, PWC, Starbucks, and Verizon, among others.
In the political arena, Bradley has worked on behalf of; Bill and Hillary Clinton, Tony Blair, Mike Bloomberg, Jon Corzine, the Democratic National Committee, and Silvio Berlusconi, about the state of public opinion and how to best leverage their strengths and address their weaknesses.
In addition, he has advised high level government officials, political candidates, and political parties across the world including in; Colombia, Great Britain, Italy, Israel, Macedonia, South Africa, Ukraine, and Venezuela.
Across his career, the outputs of Bradley’s work include the following:
- Helping to grow and solidify companies’ brands and marketplace positions and reputations.
- Electing Democratic political candidates in tough primary races and general elections by identifying compelling messaging and effective voter targeting strategies.
- Assisting clients in driving greater sales, engendering greater customer loyalty, and creating deeper stakeholder engagement.
- Developing effective go-to-market strategies, which solidifies companies’ stakeholder relationships across traditional and social channels.
- Creating unique and original branded content that cuts through the clutter, reaching across social networks, and achieving a high ROI.
- Planning, creating, and executing traditional, digital, and social public relations, branding, and advertising campaigns and developing supporting collateral which achieves KPI’s and programmatic objectives.
Most recently, Bradley served for the past 7 years as CEO of KRC Research, a leading opinion research and analytics company within Weber Shandwick. Prior to that, Bradley led the New York research unit of Edelman Public Relations.
In addition, Bradley spent about 10 years at the world-renowned polling firm of Penn, Schoen, and Berland, where he focused on developing the most effective messaging and targeting strategies in order to win tough primary races and persuade hard to reach swing voters.
Bradley has spoken before a range of organizations about political marketing and corporate marketing and communications including as a; visionary panelist at the Public Relations Society of America, the American Marketing Association, a Campaigns and Elections Magazine Training Seminar, the Direct Marketing Association, and Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. Bradley has served as past Program Chairman of Innovation Enterprise’s Social Media and Web Analytics Summit.
Bradley’s work has been recognized and reported on by media outlets such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal,The Financial Times, The New York Post, The New York Daily News, the BBC, Bloomberg, CNBC, CBS, CNN, Forbes, Fortune, Fox, Fox Business, NBC, US News & World Report, and USA Today, among many other outlets.
Bradley holds both a Master’s Degree in Survey Research and Analysis and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Connecticut. In addition, Bradley has studied at the London School of Economics.