Welcome to the Vox Populi podcast page.
- Our focus is understanding what the tea leaves of public opinion tell us about America – and Americans.
- Vox Populi (VOKS POP-yoo-lee) is a Latin phrase that means “voice of the people”. It is commonly used in English to mean what are the masses thinking.
- Honan Strategy Group’s CEO & President, Bradley Honan, is an expert in interpreting what public opinion research data and social and digital analytics tells us about the world around us.
- In this podcast, Bradley leads a series of important discussions with a range of leading experts and academics about:
- American Politics and Public Policy
- Consumer trends and consumer behavior
- Attitudes towards and adoption of new technology
- Big (and small) data and how that’s changing the world around us.