- At Honan Strategy Group, we offer a range of voter research services including polling, focus groups, statistical modeling and social + digital data analytics designed to help our clients and candidates win on Election Day.
- Our firm is passionate about helping get more Democrats elected to positions up and down the ballot in all 50 states.
- We have nearly two decades of polling and voter research experience helping Democrats win on Election Day.
Our philosophy of how to best leverage data to win elections has four key pillars:
Action Oriented Insights
There is far too much data in today’s society – separating the wheat from the chaff has never before been so important. The job of your campaign pollster is to whittle down the information to what really matters – and can get acted upon. And then your campaign can make the proper decisions informed by hard facts, not just opinions. This is where we excel!
We are innovating even as other pollsters are not. Campaigns (and the world!) have gone social and digital, but still most pollsters use the same techniques. We have new methods, tools and approaches to deliver the most actionable strategies based on accurate polling data.
The essence of your campaign is who you are, what you say, and why you are running. We work with you to create, test and identify a unique and compelling message that will truly break through and resonate with voters. The message you communicate matters more than just about anything else in your campaign. So it’s important to get it just right!
Swing voters may be out of vogue in some people’s minds, but not ours. Campaigns are about educating voters and persuading them to support you. We help you understand who responds to your message and then work with your team to target them most effectively.
DOMESTIC AND GLOBAL EXPERTISE
- We have worked throughout the country from California to Missouri to Pennsylvania and New York and many other states in between. A partial client list includes:
- Mike Bloomberg 2020
- Mayor Mike Bloomberg
- Senator Hillary Clinton
- The Democratic National Committee
- Senator Mark Dayton
- Congressman Eliot Engel
- Congressman Emanuel Cleaver
- NY State Comptroller Tom DiNapoli
- Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr.
- NY State Assemblyman Daniel O’Donnell
- PA State Assemblyman Scott Conklin
- Former City Councilwoman Elizabeth Crowley
- Trumbull, CT First Selectwoman Vicki Tesoro
- We also have worked in 10 countries around the world advising candidates and political parties from Bermuda, Italy, Macedonia, South Africa, and Venezuela, and beyond.
OUTPUTS FROM OUR POLLING WORK:
We don’t just put a bunch of numbers or pretty charts in front of you. We help you develop a customized campaign strategy and message to help win your race.
Research, data and insights are designed to drive and fuel campaign decision making. We separate the “need to know” from the “nice to know.”
Moving the Needle
Research should be designed to help you understand how to move the needle — not based on idle speculation, but on hard data and facts. The output of our work identifies messages that are most persuasive with your target voters and helps to identify who they are.